Tweet Happy New Year! We have talked a lot about growth in this space and in 2017, that will surely continue. Because in March of this year, Allegacy will celebrate its 50th anniversary. We were founded in 1967 as Reynolds Carolina Credit Union when the leaders of Reynolds Tobacco Company responded to a need for […]
Tag Archives | wellbeing
Tweet When the clock strikes midnight, signaling the start of a new year, many of us begin our quest to make positive changes to our lives to help us be better than we were the year before. At Allegacy Federal Credit Union, we believe in doing the right thing for the wellbeing of our members […]
Tweet As an organizational leader, you know that your employees are the heart and soul of your business. In today’s fast-paced economy, it’s tempting to approach human resources with a checklist: payroll √ annual enrollment √ performance review √. How can you ensure that your most important assets maintain fit hearts and healthy souls? Many […]
Tweet At Allegacy we believe that a truly healthy life is more than physical health, it’s financial health too. Because of our shared goal of improving the overall wellbeing (including physical and financial) of the lives of our respective members, we’ve partnered with the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina to offer an innovative product that […]
For nearly 50 years Allegacy has helped its members, employees and the communities it serves be their best by helping people make smart financial choices. By doing right Allegacy has become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina serving over 129,000 members worldwide with over $1.2 billion in assets and an additional billion dollars in assets under management in its financial planning group.
With roots in Winston Salem, Allegacy has 12 convenient locations and eight high school student-run credit unions in the Triad. Allegacy offers personal and business financial services to help a broad membership base including the employees, retirees and families of over 680 companies throughout the country be their best. To learn more, visit AllegacyFCU.org.
- Helping Students Be Their Best January 17, 2017
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You? January 10, 2017
- Growth, Value or Both January 9, 2017
- From the Desk of Cathy Pace January 5, 2017
- Are You Looking to Earn More? December 28, 2016
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- We Will Continue to Do the Right Thing September 20, 2016
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words. We have sev...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words and a trip d...
- Wanda Russell: Hello Cathy Pace, I have such fond memories of...
- H. W. Feng: Nice. Really nice. "As Allegacy looks to honor it...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I apologize for the delay in getting back with you...