Tweet Have you been thinking about a permanent change of scenery? Maybe you long for shorter commutes. Maybe you need more space for a growing family. Maybe you need less space because the kids have moved out. Whatever the reason, we want to make sure your house is ready. When it comes to selling your […]
Tag Archives | Realty
Tweet For many people, hosting can draw attention to the need for a bigger home or better floor plan. If you are considering shopping for a new home that gives you the space you need to entertain or receive friends, remember that choosing from what’s on the market isn’t your only option. You can buy […]
Tweet Searching for a new house is unlike any other shopping experience. Between the emotions it evokes and the creativity it inspires, house shopping is a full-on sensory experience. Even happy homeowners still find themselves drawn to an occasional open house in much the same way that mothers of teenagers still gaze wistfully at newborns. […]
Tweet We know that your experience at Allegacy helps shape the relationship that you have with us. Each week we recognize those employees who have provided an exceptional member experience based on comments from you, our members. We notify our staff of the outstanding service provided as well as recognize the “Friday Favorite Employee” on […]
Tweet From every kind of mortgages for every address to generous equity loans, Allegacy has everything you need to enjoy your dream home even more. Shopping for a home is exciting. But so is sprucing up your current one. Whether you’re ready to pack up or just knock down some walls, you want to make sure you’re staying […]
Tweet Before the weather outside becomes frightful, make sure your winter will be delightful by preparing your home for the drop in temperature. Here’s a list of 10 tips to get you started: 1- Furnace Inspection: Call an HVAC professional to inspect your furnace and clean ducts. Stock up on furnace filters and change them monthly. Consider switching […]
Tweet With interest rates and housing prices remaining low, it’s a great time to shop for your next home. But you’ll want to shop smart by finding more ways to save on your big purchase. Allegacy Realty provides all kinds of unexpected savings for homebuyers in the Triad. One of the biggest reasons for using […]
Tweet Experienced realtors know that a well-staged home can make it more attractive when potential buyers visit. And if buyers feel your home is well cared for, it just might sell faster and for a higher price. The following tips can help your open house close the sale. Decide what to invest in first. There is a big cost difference between an […]
For nearly 50 years Allegacy has helped its members, employees and the communities it serves be their best by helping people make smart financial choices. By doing right Allegacy has become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina serving over 129,000 members worldwide with over $1.2 billion in assets and an additional billion dollars in assets under management in its financial planning group.
With roots in Winston Salem, Allegacy has 12 convenient locations and eight high school student-run credit unions in the Triad. Allegacy offers personal and business financial services to help a broad membership base including the employees, retirees and families of over 680 companies throughout the country be their best. To learn more, visit AllegacyFCU.org.
- Helping Students Be Their Best January 17, 2017
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You? January 10, 2017
- Growth, Value or Both January 9, 2017
- From the Desk of Cathy Pace January 5, 2017
- Are You Looking to Earn More? December 28, 2016
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- We Will Continue to Do the Right Thing September 20, 2016
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words. We have sev...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words and a trip d...
- Wanda Russell: Hello Cathy Pace, I have such fond memories of...
- H. W. Feng: Nice. Really nice. "As Allegacy looks to honor it...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I apologize for the delay in getting back with you...