Tweet A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is an arrangement you set up through your employer to pay for many of your out-of-pocket medical expenses with tax-free dollars. These expenses include insurance copayments and deductibles, and qualified prescription drugs, insulin and medical devices. You decide how much of your pre-tax wages you want deducted from your […]
Tag Archives | Flexible Spending Accounts
For nearly 50 years Allegacy has helped its members, employees and the communities it serves be their best by helping people make smart financial choices. By doing right Allegacy has become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina serving over 129,000 members worldwide with over $1.2 billion in assets and an additional billion dollars in assets under management in its financial planning group.
With roots in Winston Salem, Allegacy has 12 convenient locations and eight high school student-run credit unions in the Triad. Allegacy offers personal and business financial services to help a broad membership base including the employees, retirees and families of over 680 companies throughout the country be their best. To learn more, visit AllegacyFCU.org.
- Helping Students Be Their Best January 17, 2017
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You? January 10, 2017
- Growth, Value or Both January 9, 2017
- From the Desk of Cathy Pace January 5, 2017
- Are You Looking to Earn More? December 28, 2016
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- We Will Continue to Do the Right Thing September 20, 2016
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words. We have sev...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words and a trip d...
- Wanda Russell: Hello Cathy Pace, I have such fond memories of...
- H. W. Feng: Nice. Really nice. "As Allegacy looks to honor it...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I apologize for the delay in getting back with you...