Tweet Did you know that, if you have an Allegacy account, you can make deposits using your Smartphone and on your iPad? Yep, embrace the future, friends, for it is awesome and convenient. Using the Allegacy app, you can deposit checks to your Allegacy checking or savings account in a matter of seconds. Simply snap […]
Tag Archives | Deposits
Tweet Don’t forget the most important person this Valentine’s Day — you! Our sweet rates are a smart way to give your financial fitness a boost. If you’re serious about growing your savings, you’ll find our 13-month Relationship Certificate very attractive with an interest rate of 0.85% APY1 on balances up to $100,000. Plus, for a limited time, […]
Tweet While this prolonged period of “historically low interest rates” has been a blessing for homebuyers, for savers, it can feel more like a curse. How are you supposed to grow your money when the national average interest rate on checking and savings accounts is hovering around only 0.48% APY¹? Turn to Allegacy for help […]
Tweet Looking for an easy way to grow your savings? Allegacy offers two safe and sure-fired ways to boost your account balance in a jiffy. For a limited time only, you can take advantage of competitive interest rates on 5-month and 13-month relationship certificate specials.* Earn 0.65% APY on balances up to $100,000 on our […]
Tweet Unlike your bank, Allegacy helps members make smart financial choices by providing innovative products and services that help your money work harder. If you find yourself with some extra funds you’d like to see grow, consider opening one of our certificates. It’s a no-risk option for protecting your money that offers a guaranteed return. It’s easy to […]
For nearly 50 years Allegacy has helped its members, employees and the communities it serves be their best by helping people make smart financial choices. By doing right Allegacy has become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina serving over 129,000 members worldwide with over $1.2 billion in assets and an additional billion dollars in assets under management in its financial planning group.
With roots in Winston Salem, Allegacy has 12 convenient locations and eight high school student-run credit unions in the Triad. Allegacy offers personal and business financial services to help a broad membership base including the employees, retirees and families of over 680 companies throughout the country be their best. To learn more, visit AllegacyFCU.org.
- Helping Students Be Their Best January 17, 2017
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You? January 10, 2017
- Growth, Value or Both January 9, 2017
- From the Desk of Cathy Pace January 5, 2017
- Are You Looking to Earn More? December 28, 2016
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- We Will Continue to Do the Right Thing September 20, 2016
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words. We have sev...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words and a trip d...
- Wanda Russell: Hello Cathy Pace, I have such fond memories of...
- H. W. Feng: Nice. Really nice. "As Allegacy looks to honor it...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I apologize for the delay in getting back with you...