Tweet As 2016 comes to a close and high school seniors are waiting anxiously for those coveted acceptance letters from the schools of their dreams, parents might be wondering how they can help their children afford the school they’ve worked so hard to get into. College can be expensive, but most experts agree that it’s […]
Tag Archives | College Budgeting
Tweet Opinions on teaching children how to save money typically equal the number of households in the country. To say there are a lot of them is an understatement. And the debate over whether kids should help fund their college education is also a hot topic. Financial experts do tend to agree on the benefits […]
Tweet Starting college can be an exciting time, but when you’re struggling with how you will pay for your education it can also be stressful. Fortunately, there are options in the form of grants, scholarships and loans, but if you’re applying for financial assistance, there can be many hoops to jump through. Here’s your simple […]
Tweet College is expensive. From tuition to room and board to books and supplies, for someone living away from home for the first time, it can be overwhelming, especially to the budget. Textbooks are one of those necessary, but pricey, college expenses. It’s easy to cut costs on food, clothing and even housing, but textbooks […]
For nearly 50 years Allegacy has helped its members, employees and the communities it serves be their best by helping people make smart financial choices. By doing right Allegacy has become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina serving over 129,000 members worldwide with over $1.2 billion in assets and an additional billion dollars in assets under management in its financial planning group.
With roots in Winston Salem, Allegacy has 12 convenient locations and eight high school student-run credit unions in the Triad. Allegacy offers personal and business financial services to help a broad membership base including the employees, retirees and families of over 680 companies throughout the country be their best. To learn more, visit AllegacyFCU.org.
- Helping Students Be Their Best January 17, 2017
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You? January 10, 2017
- Growth, Value or Both January 9, 2017
- From the Desk of Cathy Pace January 5, 2017
- Are You Looking to Earn More? December 28, 2016
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- We Will Continue to Do the Right Thing September 20, 2016
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words. We have sev...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words and a trip d...
- Wanda Russell: Hello Cathy Pace, I have such fond memories of...
- H. W. Feng: Nice. Really nice. "As Allegacy looks to honor it...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I apologize for the delay in getting back with you...