Tweet Happy New Year! We have talked a lot about growth in this space and in 2017, that will surely continue. Because in March of this year, Allegacy will celebrate its 50th anniversary. We were founded in 1967 as Reynolds Carolina Credit Union when the leaders of Reynolds Tobacco Company responded to a need for […]
About Cathy PaceCathy is the President & CEO of Allegacy and has nearly forty years of experience in the credit union industry.
Author Archive | Cathy Pace
Tweet Can you believe that we are approaching the end of 2016? As the year winds to a close, I am thankful for a fulfilling year and a joyous holiday season. I am committed to continuing those activities that help me be my best so I can enjoy the most meaningful celebrations more fully. More than […]
Tweet Can you believe that we are approaching the end of 2016? I am planning ahead to get the most joy from this special season — with the least amount of holiday stress. Here are some things on my mind as we approach the last quarter of a busy and fulfilling year: Getting ahead on […]
Tweet At Allegacy Federal Credit Union, we have always believed in doing the right thing for your wellbeing. It’s what inspires us to come to work and once we’re here, it’s what motivates us towards the benefits we share with our members. This means helping you make the best financial choice for you — even […]
Tweet About 10 years ago, Allegacy lost someone very special on our team to breast cancer at the payday young age of 45 after battling the disease for several years. Her illness prompted the Credit Union to do many things; one of which was to promote early detection by creating our annual Don’t Wait Golf […]
Tweet Bank Transfer Day was named after a massive online payday loans public uprising across the United States against the $5 debit-card fee castle payday recently imposed by one of the largest banks in the country. [Bank of America announced Tuesday With your… Has for payday track the cell phone location min drying it need […]
For nearly 50 years Allegacy has helped its members, employees and the communities it serves be their best by helping people make smart financial choices. By doing right Allegacy has become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina serving over 129,000 members worldwide with over $1.2 billion in assets and an additional billion dollars in assets under management in its financial planning group.
With roots in Winston Salem, Allegacy has 12 convenient locations and eight high school student-run credit unions in the Triad. Allegacy offers personal and business financial services to help a broad membership base including the employees, retirees and families of over 680 companies throughout the country be their best. To learn more, visit AllegacyFCU.org.
- Helping Students Be Their Best January 17, 2017
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You? January 10, 2017
- Growth, Value or Both January 9, 2017
- From the Desk of Cathy Pace January 5, 2017
- Are You Looking to Earn More? December 28, 2016
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- We Will Continue to Do the Right Thing September 20, 2016
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words. We have sev...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you so much for your kind words and a trip d...
- Wanda Russell: Hello Cathy Pace, I have such fond memories of...
- H. W. Feng: Nice. Really nice. "As Allegacy looks to honor it...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I apologize for the delay in getting back with you...