At Allegacy, we made a promise to ensure the security of your financial information. As part of our ongoing efforts to fulfill this promise and, in order to comply with new Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) issued guidelines, security enhancements will be coming to WebBanking™ .
Here’s a look at what’s coming on July 26:
- A stronger login. If your current login does not meet the following criteria, you’ll be asked to update your username and/or password:
- Username must have six or more characters and be a combination of letters and numbers. If you currently use your Member Number to access WebBanking, you will need to create a new username.
- Password must be at least six characters and must include numbers and letters.
- An access code. Enter a phone number to receive an access code via text and/or phone call.
- You will need this phone during the login process.
- You can ask the system to remember your computer or mobile device so you do not have to repeat this step every time you log in.
- You will need a new access code sent to your phone for each computer or mobile device that is not recognized by the system.
While it’s not yet necessary to take action, we encourage you to create a username and password that meet the criteria mentioned above prior to July 26. To do so, just click on ‘Preferences’ in the top menu of your WebBanking account.
Read the frequently asked questions for more details about this upgrade and what you can expect.
We are pleased to bring you this security upgrade to make managing your accounts online even more secure. To ensure we do not inconvenience you with these enhancements, our Member Service Representatives will be available by phone during extended hours to better meet your busy schedule.
Member Services Extended Hours
- Thursday, July 26th – 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Friday, July 27th – 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Saturday, July 28th – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday, July 29th – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Monday, July 30th – 7:30 am – 7:30 pm