About 10 years ago, Allegacy lost someone very special on our team to breast cancer at the young age of 45 after battling the disease for several years. Her illness prompted the Credit Union to do many things; one of which was to promote early detection by creating our annual Don’t Wait Golf Tournament to […]
At Allegacy, we’re here to guide our members on the path to financial fitness and enlightenment. Whether your journey has just begun, or you’re already well along your way, we can help you make the smart financial choices you need to get where you’re going. Some call us financial representatives. Others, gurus. Either way, we’re […]
Smart debt can put you in a better place financially, help you build equity or assets, and can be used to give you or your family greater opportunities in life. It often includes an affordable mortgage, student loans, low interest auto loans, and even some business loans. It’s any debt you gladly take on knowing […]
At Allegacy, we believe in upholding the credit union motto of “People Helping People” by giving back to the arts, education, health and community development organizations throughout the Triad. As a not-for-profit organization ourselves, community involvement is one of the ways we give back to our members – in addition to your lower loan rates […]
Did you know that, if you have an Allegacy account, you can make deposits using your Smartphone and on your iPad? Yep, embrace the future, friends, for it is awesome and convenient. Using the Allegacy app, you can deposit checks to your Allegacy checking or savings account in a matter of seconds. Simply snap a […]
April 15th is only about a month away. This means the mad scramble is on to locate W-2s, 1099s, and other important documents—some without numbers in the title. While we can’t help you find that shoebox full of receipts you lost, there are a few very helpful ways that Allegacy can make tax time a […]
Have you ever come home on a Friday evening after a long day to find a check in your mailbox? The joy of your discovery is quickly dampened with the thought, “I sure do wish I could use it this weekend.” Maybe you can! Allegacy offers many convenient ways for you to have access to […]
You know one of the biggest things keeping you from being financially fit? Making late payments on your bills. Everyone has done it once or twice by accident. And some people do it almost by habit. Either way, it’s bad. Late payments can ding your credit score, make it a lot harder to manage your […]
Don’t forget the most important person this Valentine’s Day — you! Our sweet rates are a smart way to give your financial fitness a boost. If you’re serious about growing your savings, you’ll find our 13-month Relationship Certificate very attractive with an interest rate of 0.85% APY1 on balances up to $100,000. Plus, for a limited time, you […]
Sometimes paying for college can stretch the most financially fit budget. Luckily, Allegacy offers a variety of smart options that can make your dreams of a college education a lot more affordable. Whether you need help paying for books or for your total tuition and fees, Allegacy offers flexible financing to help you succeed and […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- Why We Choose to Support Hospice and Palliative CareCenter April 23, 2014
- Who’s Your Guru? April 18, 2014
- On the Path to Financial Fitness with Smarter Debt April 2, 2014
- Allegacy: People Helping People March 25, 2014
- The Future Is Here — And It’s Incredibly Handy March 18, 2014
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- Introducing our new Peace Haven Financial Center! July 8, 2013
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: A Member Service Representative would be glad to h...
- Kenneth Reeves: would like to transfer money into a certificate....
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thanks for your inquiry, Holly. The certificate is...
- Holly: Can I take 50,000 out of my savings account (in al...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: No word yet, Jonathan. But we will be sure to noti...
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter