Effective retirement planning is a simple equation. You have to make sure your passive sources of income meet or exceed your monthly expenses. For most of your income, like your retirement accounts, certificates and investments, that income is easy to calculate. You know the rate of return and you know the amount you have saved. […]
Allegacy is here to help you make smart financial choices no matter where you are. With online banking and our mobile app, you’ll save time and money with convenient, free access to accounts and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that the Credit Union uses the highest standard of privacy protection available to protect your […]
The Allegacy Mobile App allows you to check your balances, look up account history, transfer funds, pay bills, and even deposit checks – all from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet. Have a check to deposit, but no time to get to a financial center? Our Mobile App can help with that. Just select […]
Do you want to make a smart financial choice and a chance to win one of three sweet prizes?* Not only is Allegacy SmartRate Checking a sweet deal, it’s also a smart way to give your financial fitness a boost. If you aren’t already taking advantage of making money with competitive dividends on balances up […]
Starting college can be an exciting time, but when you’re struggling with how you will pay for your education, stress ensues. Fortunately, there are options in the form of grants, scholarships, and loans, but if you’re applying for financial assistance, there can be many hoops to jump through. Here’s your simple guide to navigating your […]
Understanding a debt consolidation loan is really simple. It replaces countless monthly bills that are all due on different days of the month with a single monthly bill. Heavily advertised as the solution to getting your bills paid on time, here’s a candid look at what you need to be aware of before deciding that […]
Free checking accounts used to be standard fare among financial institutions of all sizes, but these days, you have to look much harder to find a truly fee-free checking account and Allegacy is the perfect place to look. How do you know if you’re living fee-free with your current checking account? When you review your […]
You’ve made the smart choice of opening an Allegacy checking account, but are you getting the most out of it? Our SmartRate Checking account has no minimum balance and no service fee and our Preferred Checking account has no service fee if you meet the minimum balance requirements or sign up for convenient direct deposit. […]
As 2015 begins, you may be considering some exciting resolutions. As your credit union, we’d like to encourage you to strengthen your dedication to improving your financial fitness and we’re here to help you succeed. We have 7 steps to help guide you towards your most financially fit year ever. Weigh in When struggling financially, […]
Traveling for the holidays? Holiday travel can be fun and exciting, but you want to make sure you have access to your funds while away from home. Before you travel out of the country, here are some tips for handling funds abroad. Before you leave: If you plan to use your VISA debit or credit […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- Should Kids Help Fund Their College Education March 18, 2015
- Investing In Their Future March 11, 2015
- Financial Security is the New Retirement: What it is and How to get There March 4, 2015
- Social Security Calculators: Helping to plan your retirement strategy February 26, 2015
- Staying Financially Fit On the Go February 23, 2015
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- Introducing our new Peace Haven Financial Center! July 8, 2013
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Allegacy is currently researching a variety of pay...
- Josh: Why discuss the benefits of something you do not o...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: We are currently researching a variety of payment ...
- Preston: When will Allegacy offer Apple Pay?...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I'm sorry for your inconvenience, PD. The mobile ...
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter