At Allegacy, we believe in upholding the credit union motto of “People Helping People” by giving back to the arts, education, health and service organizations throughout the Triad in order to enrich and improve the lives of people everywhere. This fall is an exciting time for our community efforts as three very special events are […]
We are pleased to announce the opening of our newest full service financial center at Stafford Village, located at 3390 Sides Branch Rd. in Winston Salem, NC. At Allegacy, we focus on your financial transformation and not just the transaction. Our Allegacy gurus help you make smart financial choices by making sure everything we do […]
In the world of smartphones and tablets, there are apps for practically everything! If you want to lose weight, there’s an app for that. If you want to know what to make for dinner, there’s an app for that. If you want to train for a 5K, there’s even an app for that. These apps […]
We are pleased to announce the opening of our newest Student Run Credit Union (SRCU) at the Kennedy Campus in Forsyth County in September. Kennedy marks our eighth SRCU since opening the first high school Student Run Credit Union in North Carolina at Ronald Reagan High School in 2008. Student Run Credit Unions are a […]
College is expensive. From tuition to room and board to books and supplies, for someone living away from home for the first time, it can be overwhelming, especially to the budget. Textbooks are one of those necessary, but pricey, college expenses. It’s easy to cut costs on food, clothing and even housing, but textbooks are […]
Thank you to our members who took the time to honor us in the 2014 Winston Salem Journal’s Reader’s Choice Awards. This exciting poll celebrates the entertainment, dining, business and medical services that make Winston-Salem a great place to live and work. For the fourth year in a row, readers thought to nominate us as […]
When you joined Allegacy, you not only became a member, you also became an owner of the Credit Union. On November 1, 2014, we will host our first Making Strides for Financial Fitness Event, a Retro Run, at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC to celebrate our members and to benefit The Center for Smart Financial […]
Your home plays many roles. Besides being a place to rest your head, it’s an office, a gym and, if you have teenagers, it’s a 24-hour restaurant. Your home can help you save money, too. When you utilize the equity in your home, it becomes a smart borrowing option to help keep you financially fit […]
We all want to find ways to save money and have more in our savings accounts at the end of the month. If you’ve tried and abandoned sweeping changes to your financial habits, focus instead on the little things you can do to save without sacrifice. (And, no, you don’t have to give up your […]
Is the cost of keeping cool making you sweat during the summer months? Here are some ideas for saving on energy costs while keeping yourself and your family cool: 1. Turn up the air when you’re not at home. Sounds simple, but if you have central air, it’s not always the first thing on your […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- People Helping People September 9, 2014
- Here We Grow Again! September 3, 2014
- Financial Fitness: There’s an App for That! August 27, 2014
- Our Newest Student Run Credit Union at Kennedy Campus August 20, 2014
- 6 Ways to Save on College Textbooks August 14, 2014
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- Introducing our new Peace Haven Financial Center! July 8, 2013
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulti...
- David: I just tried to deposit a check two hours ago and ...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Dave....
- David: I like this option but miss Web Deposit because mo...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Hi Joshua. Mobile Check Deposit is available 24/7....
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter