Traveling for the holidays? Holiday travel can be fun and exciting, but you want to make sure you have access to your funds while away from home. Before you travel out of the country, here are some tips for handling funds abroad. Before you leave: If you plan to use your VISA debit or credit […]
In the world of electronic payment methods, things are changing. Fast. We’re here to give you the low-down on new ways to pay, so you can figure out where you might fit in when the dust settles. Apple Pay: How it Works Apple’s pay-by-phone technology allows you to complete transactions with a single touch. The […]
This is one of the most joyous seasons of the year. We set out to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones and many also volunteer their time to help those in need. For many in our area, it is a time of struggle, depression and a loss of heart. Parents find themselves struggling […]
The holidays are coming and bringing the “shopping season” with them. For many, the shopping season starts the Friday after Thanksgiving with enticing sales convincing you to get out early and purchase with abandon. While you may think you’re doing something good for the economy by going out and spending to your heart’s content, getting […]
In one of our earlier blog posts, “People Helping People,” we discussed how important it is for everyone at Allegacy to give back to the arts, education, health and service organizations throughout the Triad. This fall, our members knocked it out of the park with three special events—two time-honored, charitable causes and one brand new […]
If you’ve been delighted with Allegacy, why not share the gift of credit union membership with your friends and family this holiday season? It costs nothing and could help build a foundation for a solid financial future. There are plenty of great reasons why your family and friends should join Allegacy, but here are just […]
It’s the season of giving and for criminals, it is a prime opportunity to take advantage of the generosity often found this time of year. Not only do the scammers take money from those who give, they also take away funds that could be given to legitimate charities to help people in need. So how […]
We care about the experience our members have while at Allegacy, but it doesn’t stop there. The relationship we have goes much deeper. We are a trusted partner, guiding you on the path to financial well-being. We want your money to be safe and secure. We want the same for your budget and your family. […]
It seems that in the blink of an eye, the holiday season is back! On October 1 every year, thousands of our members enjoy knowing they have planned for the extra expenses the season brings and are rewarded by having their Holiday Club funds deposited directly into their savings account. Why is our Holiday Club […]
Home Depot’s transparent information policy has helped issuing institutions track down which of their members’ cards may have been compromised. Even with that information, the scope of the breach is uncertain. Some members may have had information stolen, or they may not have. These questionable cases put credit unions in a dilemma – either cancel […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- Money Tips When You Travel December 15, 2014
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- People Helping People: One Angel at a Time December 1, 2014
- Planning Ahead for a Happy Holiday November 26, 2014
- Thanks for Giving November 21, 2014
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- Introducing our new Peace Haven Financial Center! July 8, 2013
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I'm sorry for your inconvenience, PD. The mobile ...
- PD: Tried to deposit several times a clear laser print...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulti...
- David: I just tried to deposit a check two hours ago and ...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Dave....
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter