Allegacy has a long history of supporting its members and helping people in the communities we serve. That support extends beyond financial services to supporting our members’ lives and charitable organizations dear to their hearts. Our employees, members, friends, and family have shown such passion for giving back to the community and really embrace the […]
We invite you to participate in our award-winning Making Strides for Financial Fitness: Retro Run 2015 taking place Saturday, October 24 at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC. Through the Retro Run, Allegacy and The Center For Smart Financial Choices (link) are collectively raising awareness in our community about the importance of financial education and the […]
It’s the time of year where store shelves are stacked with colorful notebooks and binders and packs of paper, hooks are bursting with pouches of pencils and pens, and decorated backpacks and lunch boxes cover the aisles. Many kids will try to convince their parents that having the perfect school supplies determines their experience for […]
School will be starting soon and many of us are thinking about what to do as we close the door on summer. As we surf the internet looking for places to explore, don’t forget destinations right outside your door. Labor Day is the last long weekend for many before the seasons start to change, making […]
We know your time is precious and we want you to be able to enjoy more of it by providing convenient services you can use on your next adventure or from the comforts of home. With WebBanking*, your account information is accessible twenty-four hours a day. Instantly know when checks have cleared or a deposit […]
Summer vacation is a quintessentially American innovation. Nowhere else in the world do kids have months on end free from school or any other responsibility. On one hand, it’s great to spend more time with them. On the other, how do you keep them entertained without breaking the bank? Fortunately, there are a few ways […]
Keeping the kids entertained while on summer break can be expensive. Yet summer fun doesn’t have to break the budget. Here are some great ideas to keep your children entertained while you are at work, and some fun family activities, all of which are free or low cost! Set up a lemonade stand Set up […]
It’s that time of year when many of us look to the airways to get away. You saved and planned for the cost of the trip. You checked the weather so you know what you’ll need to pack. Next step, make sure you’re ready to handle your finances abroad so you can relax and enjoy […]
There are abundant opportunities to enjoy our nation’s many treasures. It doesn’t matter what life stage you’re enjoying, the classic American road trip stirs the soul. So when the open road calls, consider heading out to one of these three famous routes: The Overseas Highway (Florida) Map:https://goo.gl/maps/JM5av Overseas Highway (a.k.a. “The Highway that Goes to […]
Certificates are a great way to earn a higher return with no risk to your principal balance, but in a low interest rate environment, there is the possibility that rates will go up while your money is invested. How can an investor have the peace of mind knowing that the principal balance is safe, yet […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- Why You Should Get a Credit Card September 30, 2015
- How to Test Drive a Car September 16, 2015
- Our 16th Year….Don’t Wait Golf Tournament to Benefit Cancer Services September 9, 2015
- Racing for a Cure August 26, 2015
- Making Strides for Financial Fitness: Retro Run 2015 August 19, 2015
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- The Changing Payment Landscape, Simplified December 10, 2014
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: The first $200 is released unless the deposit is m...
- Rebecca: If checks over $200 will take longer to deposit ho...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: That's great news, Michael! Thank you for choosin...
- Michael: Planning to switch to Allegacy when the King branc...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thanks for your interest, Steve. Please see our UP...
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter