In one of our earlier blog posts, “People Helping People,” we discussed how important it is for everyone at Allegacy to give back to the arts, education, health and service organizations throughout the Triad. This fall, our members knocked it out of the park with three special events—two time-honored, charitable causes and one brand new […]
If you’ve been delighted with Allegacy, why not share the gift of credit union membership with your friends and family this holiday season? It costs nothing and could help build a foundation for a solid financial future. There are plenty of great reasons why your family and friends should join Allegacy, but here are just […]
It’s the season of giving and for criminals, it is a prime opportunity to take advantage of the generosity often found this time of year. Not only do the scammers take money from those who give, they also take away funds that could be given to legitimate charities to help people in need. So how […]
We care about the experience our members have while at Allegacy, but it doesn’t stop there. The relationship we have goes much deeper. We are a trusted partner, guiding you on the path to financial well-being. We want your money to be safe and secure. We want the same for your budget and your family. […]
It seems that in the blink of an eye, the holiday season is back! On October 1 every year, thousands of our members enjoy knowing they have planned for the extra expenses the season brings and are rewarded by having their Holiday Club funds deposited directly into their savings account. Why is our Holiday Club […]
Home Depot’s transparent information policy has helped issuing institutions track down which of their members’ cards may have been compromised. Even with that information, the scope of the breach is uncertain. Some members may have had information stolen, or they may not have. These questionable cases put credit unions in a dilemma – either cancel […]
Most of us love being outdoors. The sun, sky, water … with the summer drawing to an end, you might think it’s too late to enjoy the outdoors. However, whatever the season and no matter whether you live in a high-rise in the city, or a sprawling farm in the countryside, you can always create […]
At Allegacy, we believe in upholding the credit union motto of “People Helping People” by giving back to the arts, education, health and service organizations throughout the Triad in order to enrich and improve the lives of people everywhere. This fall is an exciting time for our community efforts as three very special events are […]
We are pleased to announce the opening of our newest full service financial center at Stafford Village, located at 3390 Sides Branch Rd. in Winston Salem, NC. At Allegacy, we focus on your financial transformation and not just the transaction. Our Allegacy gurus help you make smart financial choices by making sure everything we do […]
In the world of smartphones and tablets, there are apps for practically everything! If you want to lose weight, there’s an app for that. If you want to know what to make for dinner, there’s an app for that. If you want to train for a 5K, there’s even an app for that. These apps […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- Thanks for Giving November 21, 2014
- Share the Gift of Membership this Holiday Season November 12, 2014
- Avoiding Christmas Charity Scams October 29, 2014
- Quick and Easy Costume Tips to Help Keep Your Budget on Track October 17, 2014
- Budget Friendly Holiday Shopping October 8, 2014
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- Introducing our new Peace Haven Financial Center! July 8, 2013
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I'm sorry for your inconvenience, PD. The mobile ...
- PD: Tried to deposit several times a clear laser print...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulti...
- David: I just tried to deposit a check two hours ago and ...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Dave....
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter