April 15th is only about a month away. This means the mad scramble is on to locate W-2s, 1099s, and other important documents—some without numbers in the title. While we can’t help you find that shoebox full of receipts you lost, there are a few very helpful ways that Allegacy can make tax time a […]
Have you ever come home on a Friday evening after a long day to find a check in your mailbox? The joy of your discovery is quickly dampened with the thought, “I sure do wish I could use it this weekend.” Maybe you can! Allegacy offers many convenient ways for you to have access to […]
You know one of the biggest things keeping you from being financially fit? Making late payments on your bills. Everyone has done it once or twice by accident. And some people do it almost by habit. Either way, it’s bad. Late payments can ding your credit score, make it a lot harder to manage your […]
Don’t forget the most important person this Valentine’s Day — you! Our sweet rates are a smart way to give your financial fitness a boost. If you’re serious about growing your savings, you’ll find our 13-month Relationship Certificate very attractive with an interest rate of 0.85% APY1 on balances up to $100,000. Plus, for a limited time, you […]
Sometimes paying for college can stretch the most financially fit budget. Luckily, Allegacy offers a variety of smart options that can make your dreams of a college education a lot more affordable. Whether you need help paying for books or for your total tuition and fees, Allegacy offers flexible financing to help you succeed and […]
We are all about helping you stick to your New Year’s resolution of committing to being financially fit. And for many of you that means being better organized with your finances. Let’s start with those piles of paper account statements. We know what you’re thinking: “But paper statements are so easy to file!” True, but […]
For three lucky Allegacy members, making a smart financial choice came with extra reason to celebrate. Kevin B., Pushpender G. and John G. each won $2,500 in our Live Better, Give Better Sweepstakes. Winners were selected randomly for new and utilized Allegacy Visa® Platinum Credit Cards, Home Equity Loans or Lines of Credit, Auto Loans […]
With so many people resolving to reduce this and lose that, wouldn’t it be nice to also lower your monthly payments. If you over indulged in holiday spending or have high interest loans, Allegacy’s Debt Consolidation Loan is a smart way to save time, money and simplify your life. Allegacy offers a Debt Consolidation Loan […]
“People Helping People.” It’s the credit union industry’s motto and one that Allegacy stands by. It is an honor to serve our members by helping them make smart financial choices every day. But our responsibility doesn’t end there. At Allegacy, we believe in giving back to the arts, education, health and community service organizations throughout […]
At Allegacy, we strive to provide exceptional customer service across all areas of our organization and throughout every interaction with our members. Sometimes, our team members go above and beyond what our members expect, like working over the weekend to craft the perfect mortgage loan or showing a new member what it’s like to be […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- How Can We Help with Your Taxes March 11, 2014
- Stranded on the Weekend March 4, 2014
- Never Make a Late Payment Again (Really!) February 24, 2014
- Three ways to treat yourself to our sweet rates. February 11, 2014
- Staying Financially Fit While Financing a College Degree February 6, 2014
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- Introducing our new Peace Haven Financial Center! July 8, 2013
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: A Member Service Representative would be glad to h...
- Kenneth Reeves: would like to transfer money into a certificate....
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Thanks for your inquiry, Holly. The certificate is...
- Holly: Can I take 50,000 out of my savings account (in al...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: No word yet, Jonathan. But we will be sure to noti...
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter