The Allegacy Mobile App allows you to check your balances, look up account history, transfer funds, pay bills, and even deposit checks – all from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet. Have a check to deposit, but no time to get to a financial center? Our Mobile App can help with that. Just select […]
Starting college can be an exciting time, but when you’re struggling with how you will pay for your education, stress ensues. Fortunately, there are options in the form of grants, scholarships, and loans, but if you’re applying for financial assistance, there can be many hoops to jump through. Here’s your simple guide to navigating your […]
Understanding a debt consolidation loan is really simple. It replaces countless monthly bills that are all due on different days of the month with a single monthly bill. Heavily advertised as the solution to getting your bills paid on time, here’s a candid look at what you need to be aware of before deciding that […]
Free checking accounts used to be standard fare among financial institutions of all sizes, but these days, you have to look much harder to find a truly fee-free checking account and Allegacy is the perfect place to look. How do you know if you’re living fee-free with your current checking account? When you review your […]
You’ve made the smart choice of opening an Allegacy checking account, but are you getting the most out of it? Our SmartRate Checking account has no minimum balance and no service fee and our Preferred Checking account has no service fee if you meet the minimum balance requirements or sign up for convenient direct deposit. […]
As 2015 begins, you may be considering some exciting resolutions. As your credit union, we’d like to encourage you to strengthen your dedication to improving your financial fitness and we’re here to help you succeed. We have 7 steps to help guide you towards your most financially fit year ever. Weigh in When struggling financially, […]
Traveling for the holidays? Holiday travel can be fun and exciting, but you want to make sure you have access to your funds while away from home. Before you travel out of the country, here are some tips for handling funds abroad. Before you leave: If you plan to use your VISA debit or credit […]
In the world of electronic payment methods, things are changing. Fast. We’re here to give you the low-down on new ways to pay, so you can figure out where you might fit in when the dust settles. Apple Pay: How it Works Apple’s pay-by-phone technology allows you to complete transactions with a single touch. The […]
This is one of the most joyous seasons of the year. We set out to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones and many also volunteer their time to help those in need. For many in our area, it is a time of struggle, depression and a loss of heart. Parents find themselves struggling […]
The holidays are coming and bringing the “shopping season” with them. For many, the shopping season starts the Friday after Thanksgiving with enticing sales convincing you to get out early and purchase with abandon. While you may think you’re doing something good for the economy by going out and spending to your heart’s content, getting […]
Founded in Winston-Salem in 1967, Allegacy Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina. We now boast just around a billion in assets and more than 110,000 members located throughout the world. Driven by our dedication and accountability to our members and our belief that everyone deserves to realize their vision of the good life, Allegacy continues to deliver exceptional customer service, sound financial advice and smart personal and business banking products designed with our members' best interests in mind.
- Social Security Calculators: Helping to plan your retirement strategy February 26, 2015
- Staying Financially Fit On the Go February 23, 2015
- Staying Financially Fit On the Go for Our Current Mobile and Online Users February 23, 2015
- Make Over Your Finances with a Sweet Deal February 17, 2015
- Navigating Financial Aid Paperwork January 29, 2015
- Make deposits from your mobile phone. June 10, 2013
- Security enhancements coming to WebBanking. June 27, 2012
- Members request fulfilled: Allegacy’s new website unveiled. April 7, 2011
- Go from pressing ‘CREDIT’ to writing postcards. April 1, 2011
- Introducing our new Peace Haven Financial Center! July 8, 2013
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: Allegacy is currently researching a variety of pay...
- Josh: Why discuss the benefits of something you do not o...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: We are currently researching a variety of payment ...
- Preston: When will Allegacy offer Apple Pay?...
- The Allegacy Smart Blog Team: I'm sorry for your inconvenience, PD. The mobile ...
Follow @Allegacy on Twitter